Realtors! Master your
Homeowners buy a new home every 7 years.
Will they remember you in 7 years?
Calendars expire, fruit baskets get used up. In fact, most closing
gifts that realtors give will not last until the time they want
the homeowner to remember them the most...
when they buy a new home.
Buy them a closing gift that continues to keep selling YOU!
Place your information on the KeyGuard Storage and you will have continued
exposure for years to come:
- Every time the homeowner gets locked out, they are thankful
for your thoughtful Storage gift.
- When the homeowner shares their key with others, you have additional
- IDEA 1- When you give the homeowner the keys to their
new home, have a spare made to place in their KeyGuard
Storage. KeyGuard Box, the optional bracket which
encourages the homeowner to make the KeyGuard box a permanent addition
to their home thus continuing to promote your business.
- Give them a gift that provides them security, convenience and
peace of mind for their new home.
Can you think of a more appropriate closing gift that provides
as much promotional mileage for you?
Use your logo KeyGuard Key Storage on your listings:
- Gain marketing exposure to others looking at your listings
- With your personalized lock boxes, you will insure that they
do not "disappear"
- Save time and gas by leaving your personalized lock box as a
closing gift for the homeowner rather than picking it up.
Popular terms: The box, box,